Steps to finding Wedding Photo & Video services
Tips | Links | Recommendations
The boom in wedding photo business during recent years caused a tough competition. What brings a lot of options for customer. But the quantity of offers makes your decision harder. Mainly if you are not an enthusiastic amateur photographer or have just limited experiences in photography. We have prepared a short manual how to choose your wedding photographer. Before you start to look for a wedding photographer or videographer set up couple of criterions, priorities and answer couple of questions:
• managing the wedding with wedding planner? Require recommendations,
• will photos just from wedding guests satisfy you?
• documentary or posed photos, what do you like more?
• style of photography, each photographer has typical "handwriting", describe what you like,
• is wedding photography your top priority? Luxury honeymoon will not secure you great wedding pictures :-)
• price, what budget do you plan for wedding photography?
• wedding video, do you need video service too?